Fans of The Windhover & The Windhover Writers’ Festival:
* We’re excited that issue 21.1 (featuring the new title and layout) has been sent off to print. We’ll be releasing the issue at the 50th Annual AWP Conference in Washington, D.C., February 7-10. We’ll be at #342-T, so stop by and visit us!
* This upcoming issue begins our new twice-a-year publishing schedule, with one issue released in February and one released in August. To coincide with our new publishing schedule, we now have two distinct reading periods: 1) February 1-April 15 for the August issue & 2) August 1-October 15 for the February issue.
* We now have online ordering available for subscriptions, and single issues. You can find the ordering link on The Windhover website.
* Subscriptions are $22 (for two issues), the most recent issue is $12, and all back issues are $6.
* As noted above, we’ll be open for general submissions on Feb. 1 (via the Submittable link on our website), so begin gathering your best work to send our way!
The Windhover Writers’ Festival:
* We’re busy finalizing all the details for the upcoming festival, Feb. 15-17, and registration is still open through 11:59 p.m. on January 20.
* We have a more set schedule now (via the festival website), and shortly after registration closes we’ll post the slot of panelists for each panel, as well as bios for all panelists.
Grace & Peace.
Nathaniel L. Hansen
Editor, The Windhover