* This week we will be sending our corrected proof to our wonderful graphic editor, Randy Yandell, and then shortly thereafter we will be going to print. The issue will feature art, creative nonfiction, fiction, and poetry by 55 talented folks. The issue will be released during the first evening of the Windhover Writers’ Festival, February 17.
* Submissions for Volume 21 will open on February 1 and will remain open through August 1. Our online submissions manager is accessible via the main Windhover page.
* We will be exhibiting the journal at the 2016 AWP Conference in Los Angeles, March 30-April 2. More information to follow.
* Also we will be exhibiting the journal at the 2016 Festival of Faith and Writing at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan, April 14-16.
Windhover Writers’ Festival:
* The festival (February 17-19) is just five weeks away, and we’re excited to hear from Jeanne Murray Walker, Greg Garrett, Brent Newsom, and Still on the Hill. Registration is open through January 31; however, registration is only necessary if you are planning to join us for the Friday closing lunch ($15) and/or if you’d like to take a workshop or two. All events (with the exception of the lunch and workshops) are open to the public.
* The festival will feature workshops by each of the featured presenters, as well as an art workshop led by UMHB’s Helen Kwiatkowski.
* The schedule (including the panelists) will be finalized by next week, but you can find the “almost” final version on the festival webpage (fourth link below).
Grace & Peace,
Nathaniel L. Hansen, Editor